WBUTTEPA Admission to the B. Ed. Programme for the Academic Session 2019-21
West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the B. Ed. programme in various subjects for the Academic Session 2019-21. Details of the eligibility and admissions are as follows:
The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic sessions, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
Method Subjects List:
Arabic, Bengali, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Life Science, Mathematics, Music Philosophy, Physical Science, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Home Management, Food & Nutrition, NEPALI, SANTHALI.
1. 20% of the seats (for self-financed colleges) and 50% of the seats for the WBUTTEPA (erstwhile David Hare Training College), will be reserved for Deputed teachers of classes VI-XII. Deputed teachers mean the teachers serving in substantive posts.
2. Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. The Reservation as stated is not applicable for Self-Financed Colleges.
1. Candidates should be Graduates in a school subject from a recognized university.
2. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree(General) / or in the Master’s Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply.
3. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E. / M. Tech result (if any) will be entered in the Master’s Degree row.
4. Honours Graduates in school subject should enter the Honours marks only in the row of Bachelor’s degree (Honours).
5. In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree(General).
6. For candidates with less than 50% marks in the honours degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in Graduation (General) row.
7. For fresh candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on scoring.
8. For Deputed Candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on length of service.
Admission procedure for B.Ed. Course (Fresh):
Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying examinations and as per norms of University. Maximum Scores against marks for different level of examinations will be as follows:
i) Madhyamik/ Equivalent Examination- 20
ii) Higher Secondary Examination- 20
iii) B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA (General/ Pass)- 20
iv) B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Honours)- 30
v) B.E./ B.Tech.- 30
vi) M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MBA/ MCA- 30
Rs. 600/- for General candidates and
Rs. 350/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Mode of Payment:
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply online through official website or the link given below
1. Applicant should visit the home page of the WBUTTEPA Website & from there enter through the “B.Ed. Online Application ” link
2. The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
3. Applicant should fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
4. The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
5. Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature file. The files must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B.
6. Provide CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
7. After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
8. An Application I.D. and Password will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
9. NOTE: Modification is permitted till the payment verification. If the payment is verified, applicants can’t able to modify the application form further. So, before make payment, ensure of all the information provided.
10. Applicants need to note down the Application I.D and Password.
11. Applicants can pay the amount online via “Pay Now” link on the Left Panel of the Menu after form submission or modification.
12. After successfully submit application form, Applicants can able to print the Application Receipt.
Application for Online Admission starts from: 12th June, 2019, at 10:00 AM
Application for Online Admission closes on: 19th June, 2019, at 11.59 pm.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|