VNIT Nagpur Electrical Engineering Dept Recruitment Jan 2019 for JRF Post
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, (VNIT) Nagpur has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for JRF Post on contract basis for limited period of time. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Title of the Post:
“Modelling, Stability and Fault Analysis of BLDC type Multi-Machine System”
Name of the Post:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
M.Tech/ M.E. (GATE qualified) Power System/ Power Electronics and Drives/ Energy Systems.
Analytical and experimental activities during M.Tech with concluding understanding; knowledge and experience with technical software/ tools (MATLAB/ LABVIEW/ PSCAD) for the simulation studies. Knowledge of power system dynamics, fault studies and machine modelling.
First two years Rs. 25,000p.m. (+HRA:20%) and third year Rs. 28000 (+HRA:20%)
Maximum duration of the project is three years. Initially the contract will be for six months, which can later be extended every six months till the completion of project subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit application in proper format (available online on institute website) and detailed curriculum vitae through email:
• highlighting and describing the required exposures mentioned in desirable qualification
• at least three reference (phone no. and email id) including B.Tech and M.Tech thesis Supervisors
• abstract of Master’s thesis, and
• relevant certificates/evidences
1. Date of the submit application: 10th January, 2019
2. Date of the Interview: 24th January , 2019 (10:30AM)
3. Intimation by e-mail for interview: 14th January, 2019
Electrical Engineering Department, VNIT Nagpur.