Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment of Management Trainee through UGC-NET
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), invites Young, Dynamic, Energetic Professionals as Management Trainees (HR), (Marketing) & (Corporate Communication) through UGC-NET Examination of June-2020. Details are as follows:
Name of Posts: (No. of Post)
1. Management Trainee (HR): 06 Posts (UR:02, OBC:02, SC:01, EWS:01) (01 reserved PWD)
2. Management Trainee (Marketing): 03 Posts (UR:01, OBC:01, SC:01, EWS:00)
3. Management Trainee (CC): 02 Posts (UR:01, OBC:01, SC:00, EWS:00)
1. Qualifications of MT(HR):
The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University / Institute. In case of dual specialization, the major/ main specialization should be HRM.
2. Qualifications of MT (Marketing)
The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
In case of dual specialization, the major/main specialization should be Marketing Management.
3. Qualifications of MT(CC):
The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Mass Communications / Journalism from a recognized University / Institute.
Note: Candidates have to produce the Provisional / OD Certificate and Mark Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks during Personal Interview. No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional / OD
Certificate and Marks Sheets in original at the time of Personal Interview shall not be considered.
Born not earlier than 01-05-1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-05-2020) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
PwD candidates, whose age is above 35 years, can apply for “Assistant Professor” while filling-in the UGC-NET application.
Selection will be based on UGC-NET June 2020, personal interview.
Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500 (Pre-Revised). On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
How to Apply:
1. Online Registration to UGC-NET: Eligible and interested candidates would be required apply to UGC-NET-June 2020. The online registration has commenced from 16-03-2020. Candidates may visit “https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx” website for registering online to UGC-NET2020.
2. Online Registration to RINL: The candidates are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps for Applying to RINL:
STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
a) e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
b) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
c) UGC-NET June-2020 Application Number, Roll Number and score
STEP 4: Registration
* Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General, EWS & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/PwD candidates
* The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway.
Starting date for online registration – 20.07.2020.
Closing date for online registration – 10.08.2020