Vigyan Prasar Recruitment May 2019 for Program Coordinator & Others Posts
1. For Program Coordinator: Preferably below 50 Years
2. For Designer and social media manager: Preferably below 40 Years
3. For Web Developer: Preferably below 40 Years
4. For Program Executives: Preferably below 40 Years
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Program Coordinator: 1 Post
2. Designer and social media manager: 1 Post
3. Web Developer: 1 Post
4. Program Executives: 2 Posts
1. For Program Coordinator:
1. Post Graduate in Science/ Journalism and/ or Mass Communication from a recognized University/ Institution and
2. At least 5 years of experience in science journalism/ popular science communication in national and international media
2. For Designer and social media manager:
1. Bachelors degree from a recognised university
2. Post graduate degree or Post graduate diploma in Graphic designing or related fields, and
3. Three years of working experience in related field
4. Working knowledge of flash, animation, Photoshop, Corel draw, html, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign, and video editing
3. For Web Developer:
1. Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science/MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science/ DOEACC ‘B’ level or equivalent from a recognized university and
2. Minimum 3 years experience in the field of web application development and back-end (web server) programming and scripting after completion of essential qualification.
4. For Program Executives:
1. Bachelors in any discipline preferably in science
2. Knowledge of software’s for Desktop publishing, proficient in web-based search, Knowledge of Hindi typing; Knowledge of software required for desktop publishing such as corel draw, illustrator and others.
1. For Program Coordinator: Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated).
2. For Designer and social media manager: Rs. 35,000/- (Consolidated).
3. For Web Developer: Rs. 40,000/- (Consolidated).
4. For Program Executives: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated).
Period of Engagement:
Initially for six months from the date of appointment, further extendable upto project/ programme period.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit their biodata through email (email@example.com).
Last date for receipt of application:
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|