Vigyan Prasar Recruitment Jan 2019 For Project Manager and Others Posts
Vigyan Prasar, Noida has invited application from Indian nationals candidate for the recruitment of Project Manager and others posts on contractual basis initially for the period of six months. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post : (total no. of post)
1. Project Manager (Video content Hindi /English) : 2 posts
2. Project Assistant Manager (Editorial Hindi /English) : 2 posts
3. Project Assistant Manager (Science Communication ) : 2 posts
4. Project Associate (Reporter/ Content Aggregator) : 2 posts
5. Senior Project Technical Associate (Social Media) : 1 post
6. Senior Project Technical Officer (Graphic Designer) : 1 post
7. Junior Project Associate : 2 posts
Age Limit :
Maximum : not more than 55 years as on date of advertisement.
Education Qualification :
1. For Project Manager Video content Hindi /English) :
Graduate from a recognised University/Institution with Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/TV production. At least 8 years experience in TV channel/ Media organisations with at least 3 years experience in video production and handling output or Independent programme production for television channel or production house.
Master Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/Electronic Media with graduate in Science (ii) Produced science and technology related films and programmes for TV in Hindi or/and English for TV Channel (iii) scripts
2. For Project Assistant Manager (Editorial Hindi /English) :
(i) Graduate from a recognised University/Institution
(ii) At least 5 years experience in / Electronic/Online Media Editing, Production or desk assignment in television production house.
(iii) Excellence in written and verbal communication in English/ Hindi
(iv) Meticulous proof reading (v) Strong fact checking in scripts, editing etc.
(i) Mater Degree from a recognised University/Institution in Journalism / Mass Communication/ Science
(ii) Experience in writing Science and Technology related scripts, articles, reports for different media and experience in editing of video content in Hindi or/and English.
3. For Project Assistant Manager (Science Communication ) :
i) Master's degree in Natural/Applied Science, Environment or Graduate in Engineering, Medicine from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
ii) 2 years experience in professional science communication activities
i) Degree/ diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Electronic Media
ii) Experience in writing for TV/Radio/ in Hindi or/and English,
iii) Organizing Workshops, training programmes
(iv) Good communication/writing skill in English and Hindi.
4. For Project Associate (Reporter/ Content Aggregator) :
(i) Graduate from a recognised University/ Institution in a Science stream and
(ii) at least 3 years experience of reporting in a media, writing, editing content
(i) Degree/Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution in Journalism or Mass Communication (ii)Media Experience of working in a reputed TV channel as a reporter (in Hindi and/or English), preferably with a focus on science content. Good communication/ writing skill in preparing reports/interviews in English and Hindi.
5. For Senior Project Technical Associate (Social Media) :
(i) Candidate should posses BCA, B. Tech/ MCA/ Msc. (IT) or Equivalent and Demonstrate knowledge of digital advertising, web marketing and social media marketing.
(ii) Five year Experience in LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
6. For Senior Project Technical Officer (Graphic Designer) :
i) Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) 5 year experience in electronic /digital media and at least 3 years experience in graphic designing work and have a good skills in: 3D Max, Adobe CC Corel, and all other relevant software packages that are required for motion graphics in a television channel environment.
Degree and diploma in visual communication/ Multimedia/ animation and should have a knowledge of creating impressive 3D montages, Astons, bumpers, and other video accessories through adept video editing.
7. For Junior Project Associate :
i) Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent
(ii) Having a knowledge of MS office, excel, power point presentation, typing (Hindi /English) 40 wpm
(iii) Three years experience
Working knowledge of maintain records ,computer, typing, Photocopy, Fax, maintaining records, video content, files, support for holding meetings, conferences, Collection and delivery of video content etc. Good communication/ writing skill in English and Hindi.
1. For Project Manager Video content Hindi /English) : Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 1,00000
2. For Project Assistant Manager (Editorial Hindi /English) : Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 80,000
3. For Project Assistant Manager (Science Communication ) : Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 80,000
4. For Project Associate (Reporter/ Content Aggregator) : Rs. 45,000-Rs. 55,000
5. For Senior Project Technical Associate (Social Media) : Rs. 45,000-Rs. 55,000
6. For Senior Project Technical Officer (Graphic Designer) : Rs. 55,000-Rs. 60,000
7. For Junior Project Associate : Rs. 25000-Rs. 35000
Mode of selection : Based on academic qualifications, experience and performance in interview
How to apply :
Interested candidate need to send Application in prescribed format by post or by hand to The Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area Sector-62, Noida (UP) 201309
Note : Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview. Attach photocopy of all educational, experience certificates for supporting your essential and desirable qualifications and age. Documents to prove qualification, experience and Age etc. have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
Important dates :
Last date of submission : 15 February 2019