UPSC Recruitment Jan 2019 for Assistant Professor MO and Others 358 Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has invited applications from eligible citizen of India for the recruitment of the following posts through Online Recruitment Application (ORA). Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Posts: (No. of post)
1. Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia): 04 Posts
2. Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (CTVS): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Gastro Medicine): 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor (Gastro Surgery): 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 01 Post
7. Assistant Professor (Neurology): 01 Post
8. Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): 01 Post
10. Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology): 01 Post
11. Assistant Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
12. Assistant Professor (Urology): 01 Post
13. Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical): 01 Post
14. Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist): 03 Posts
15. Medical Officer: 327 Posts
16. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 02 Posts
17. Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine): 02 Posts
18. Senior Lecturer (General Medicine): 01 Post
19. Senior Lecturer (Paediatrics): 01 Post
20. Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases): 01 Post
21. Senior Lecturer (Pathology): 02 Posts
22. Senior Lecturer (Radio-Diagnosis): 02 Posts
Minimum 32 years and Maximum 55 years
Age relaxation of reserved category is applicable as per rule.
Qualification & Experience:
1. For Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia):
Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Degree/ PG Degree/ Master of Medicine/ Surgery (Anaesthesiology) with min. 03 years of experience
2. For Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical):
Certificate of competency of marine engineer officer class-I (Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor). One year experience in survey and inspection of merchant ship and one year experience in survey, inspection and examination of merchant ship.
3. For Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist):
Master’s degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Radio Physics and Electronics / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Geology / Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent. Equivalent word is defined as under:- Master’s Degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Radio Physics and Electronics / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Geology / Applied Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Geology / Earth Science / petroleum exploration / Geophysical technology / Geo-exploration / Exploration Geophysics from a recognized University / Institution.
Three years’ research and / or practical experience in the electronics aspects of Geophysical Instrumentation and repairs of such instruments.
4. For Medical Officer:
(i) A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
5. For Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology):
MD/ MS (Anaesthesiology)/ Registered with State Medical Register/ Indian Medical Register with min. 03 years of experience
1. Rs. 67700-208700/- For Assistant Professors
2. Level-12 For Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General
3. Rs. 56100 – 177500/- For Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist)
4. Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP- Rs.5400/- For Medical Officer
5. Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + GP- Rs.8600/- For Senior Lecturers
Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five)
No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Mode of payment:
Payment can be made only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to apply:
Candidates must apply online through UPSC website or the link given below. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview
Closing date of submission of ORA: 23:59 hrs on 31.01.2019.
Last Date of printing of completely submitted online application: 01.02.2019
For more details, refer official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|