Delhi University Recruitment Jan 2019 for Middle Level Consultant and Others Posts
Delhi University, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Middle Level Consultant and Others Posts purely on contract basis for a period of six months, extendable for a further period of six months. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
1. Middle Level Consultant: 1 post
2. Data Analyst: 1 post
3. Middle Level Cyber security LMS and ERP (Full Time) Consultant: 2 Posts
4. Junior Consultant: (Accounts -01 and Procurement-01)
5. Entry Level Management Trainee: 2 posts
6. Network Analyst Trainee: 1 post
Educational Qualification, Experience and Job description:
1. For Middle Level Consultant:
• Eligible Candidates having MBA with minimum 10-15 years experience in Operations and Purchase, Management and Techno-Commercial Responsibilities, knowledge of IPR and ICT.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of projects that deliver business processes, systems and infrastructure
• Ensure that the project produces the required deliverables.
• Coordinate with the concerned Officers of the Institution to plan and control the utilization of the different resources to achieve the goals.
• Handing multiple Project Management, Product Development, Packaged Solutions Implementation.
- For Data Analyst:
MCA/ M.Sc.(Computer Science/ Statistics) or a Diploma in Big Data Analyst or equivalent from the recognized University/ Institution with at least 1-2 year work experience in Big Data Storage and Manipulation, Data Processing, Data discovery and Acquisition on various tools like Hadoop, Hbase, Spark, Pig, Hive, MongoDB, AWS, 3Vs, HDFS, map-reduce, Pig,R, etc
- For Middle Level Cyber security LMS and ERP (Full Time) Consultant:
MCA/ B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc.(Computer Science) or equivalent from the recognized University/ Institution with at least 03-05 years of experience in a reputed Institution.
- For Junior Consultant:
• Graduation from commerce stream
• Tally (latest version) anticipated
• Experience of working with reputed CA, book accounting
• Capability to handle online payment / chargeback and other related issues
• Experience of works with GST, Income Tax settlement
• Experience of working on GEM, e-procurement
• Experience of functioning of different ERP on financial project management, integrating different financial packages
- For Entry Level Management Trainee:
• MBA with specialization in Finance or Administration,
• Desirable working experience/ certificate on/ in TALLY and xls etc.
- Network Analyst Trainee:
• B.Tech./ B.E./ or Diploma in IT/Telecom/Electronics or equivalent from the recognized University/ Institution with at least 2-3 years of experience.
1. For Middle Level Consultant: Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 50,000/- (consolidated) per month.
2. For Data Analyst: Rs.40,000/- to Rs. 50,000 per month.
3. For Middle Level Cyber security LMS and ERP (Full Time) Consultant: Rs.40,000/- to Rs. 50,000 per month.
4. For Junior Consultant: Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 45,000/- per month
5. For Entry Level Management Trainee: Rs. 25,000-30,000/- per month.
6. Network Analyst Trainee: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 35,000 per month.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below and The print-out of the online submitted application (duly signed along with a recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of the testimonials and experience certificates) must be sent to the Assistant Registrar (Establishment), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, 5-Cavalry Line, Delhi-110007.
Last date of receiving applications:
February, 08th, 2019.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|