University of Delhi DUDIC Application Call for Internship with Stipend upto Rs 30000 per month
Design Innovation Centre, CIC, University of Delhi (DUDIC) invites application for Internships for innovators/start-up promoters/MDes students, who wish to convert their innovative ideas to product prototype. DUDIC has facilities and mentors in the field of Industrial Design, Embedded Systems, UX/UI for web and app development under the MHRD scheme “National Initiative for Setting up of Design Innovation Centres, Open Design Schools & National Design Innovation Network”. Details are as follow :
Period : 3+3 months
Name of the post :(total no of post)
1. Undergraduate Student Intern : 6 posts
2. Graduate Intern : 4 posts
3. Post-Graduate Intern : 4 posts
Education Qualification :
1. For Undergraduate Student Intern :
Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program/B.Des. Students
2. For Graduate Intern :
Graduate degree in any discipline/M.Des. students
3. For Post-Graduate Intern :
Post Graduate degree in any discipline
1. For Undergraduate Student Intern : Rs. 5000/-
2. For Graduate Intern : Rs. 25000/-
3. For Post-Graduate Intern : Rs. 30000/-
Who can Attend :
1. Students/innovators/start-ups with innovative product/solution idea with proven potential for commercialization. Maximum 2 promoters per project/start-up are allowed.
2. B.Des./M.Des. students who wish to do their design thesis during 2019-2020.
3. The students/innovators/promoters must have the technical and creative skills in “prototyping products/solutions”.
4. Must have proven credential and a comprehensive portfolio of product designing
5. Fields include Art, Design, All fields of Technology and Social Engineering
Mode of selection :
Selection of Graduate and Post Graduate interns will be made through an Interview to be conducted in Delhi University North Campus.
How to apply :
Candidate need to sent hard-copy application to “The Coordinator, Design Innovation Centre, University of Delhi, Room No. 106, DREAM Building, Gate No 4, Chhatra Marg, New Delhi – 110007”
The application must include :
a. Comprehensive project proposal for the innovative product/process, novelty,
commercialization potential etc.
b. Current updated CV
c. A Short portfolio
The Interview for the selection shall be held in July, 2019 at Delhi University North Campus, Delhi – 110007. Candidates will be intimated by email.
The Graduate and Post-Graduate intern appointments shall be starting from 1st August 2019 for a period of 3 months extendable by another three months based on satisfactory performance. The appointment is terminable even before without assigning any reasons there of and without prior notice
Important Dates :
Last date of submission : on or before 17:00hrs 10th June, 2019.
Further Details at Official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|