Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) Notification Jan 2019
TBJEE 2019 is the entrance exam for admission to Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2019 on the basis of its existing syllabi at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala to prepare merit list for admission to Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical And other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura
1. Engineering and Technological
2. Veterinary Science
Eligibility for Appearing at TBJEE:
(a) Candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2019. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/ father/ mother which one is applicable, must be submitted at the time of counselling.
(c) Candidate must have passed/ appeared/ due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/ she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
(d) Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Govt. posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the exam irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
(e) In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his/her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Govt. of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Govt. working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3-years or more and passed H.S from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the exam.
(f) In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5-years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Exam and the candidate must have passed or appeared/due to appear at the H.S. (+2) Exam or equivalent in the year of JEE from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Exam.
(g) If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Exam he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the JEE this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
TBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Program of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) 2019 for four different subjects is as follow:
1. 24th April 2019 (Tuesday, 11.00 am to 01.00 pm for Physics and 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm for Chemistry)
2. 25th April 2019 (Wednesday, 11.00 am to 01.00 pm for Mathematics and 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm for Biology)
3. Question Paper of each subject of Exam will be of 100 marks comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
4. Candidates seeking admission to Engineering/Technical Degree Courses (Group-A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and those seeking admission to various Degree Courses of /Veterinary Science/ Agriculture/ Fisheries and others (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
5. Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups (Group-C) will have to appear in all the four subjects.
6. Optical Marks Recognition/ Reading (OMR) system will also be adopted in TJEE-2019.
7. Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus about question pattern and mode of answer.
1. For General male candidates: Rs. 550/-
2. For SC/ST male candidates: Rs. 450/-
3. For All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates: Rs. 350/-
Mode of payment:
Payment of the Application fee can only be made online using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking through the Payment Gateway
How to apply:
Candidate must Register using a Valid Unique Email – ID and Mobile Number. Once successfully registered, Candidate may login to the online system, After Login candidate will get a User Reference ID. This reference ID is must for all further communication. Documents to be submitted:
i) One Scanned Copy of Photograph
ii) One Scanned Copy of Signature
iii) One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
iv) One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Opening Date of online application: 21-01-2019
Closing Date of online application: 10-02-2019
Availability of TBJEE 2019 Admit Card: 4th week of Mar 2019
Date of TBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam: 24-25 Apr 2019 at 11.00 am to 01.00 pm
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|