THDC India Ltd Advertisement for the Post of ET (Personnel & Public Relations)
THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records to join us as Executive Trainee in Personnel and Public Relations Discipline. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (Total No.of Posts)
1. Executive Trainee Personnel discipline: 10 Posts (UR:05, SC:01, ST:01, OBC (NCL): 02, EWS: 01)
2. Executive Trainee Public Relations discipline: 04 Posts (UR:03, SC:00, ST:00, OBC (NCL): 01, EWS: 01)
Note: 1 post is reserved for PWD.
30 years as on 01.04.2020
Age relaxation applicable as per GOI Rule.
A. Educational Qualification:
1. For ET Personnel:
MBA with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or Major subject) /HRD /HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management /IR /Labour Welfare or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in PM&IR /Labour Welfare or Master in Social Work or MHROD from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA /OGPA.
Desirable Qualification: LLB
2. For ET Public Relations:
Graduate with 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in PR /Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65%
marks or equivalent CGPA /OGPA
B. Overall percentage of Marks:
Candidates with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Semesters /Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester /year by the University /Institute in Qualifying Educational Qualification and also not less than 65% marks in XII & X examinations will only be considered. Candidates with 64.99% marks are not eligible and the same shall not be rounded off to 65%.
Final Year / Semester students of academic year 2019-2020, who expect their results by August2020 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying for any of the above posts. Their candidature shall be provisional and will be considered for appointment in the event of selection, only if they meet all the eligibility criteria specified.
C. Valid Score in the UGC- NET- June-2020
Candidates are required to appear in the corresponding paper of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET)- of June-2020 as shown below and Qualify in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as per standards set by UGC-NET conducting authority.
* The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET – June-2020 and Personal Interview.
* Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET (June 2020), i.e. Subject Code 55 (for Personnel) / 63 (for Public Relations)
* Candidates declared qualified in corresponding paper/ subject of UGC-NET-June-2020 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by THDCIL
* Qualifying Marks in UGC-NET- June 2020 shall be as per the standards set by UGCNET Conducting authority.
* Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their marks out of 100 in UGC-NET – June-2020, in the corresponding paper/ subject and as per the criteria decided by management.
Qualifying % in Interview:
1. UN-Reserved/OBC/EWS: 50%
2. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM: 30%
Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 50,000.00 in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000-3%- 1,60,000 (IDA) (Provisional) during the period of training. These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Sr.Officer in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000 (IDA)
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply online through official website.
Application Fee: To be Notified soon
1. Opening of Online Registration (Tentative): 15.06.2020 10.00 Hrs.)
2. Closing of Online Registration (Tentative): 30.06.2020 (24.00 Hrs.)
3. Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For registered candidates only) (Tentative): 02.07.2020 (17.00 Hrs.)