Symbiosis International University Notification 2019 for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
Symbiosis International University notification has released for entrance exam to admission in various UG courses for (SET) SET-General, SEED (SET-Design), SLAT (SET-Law) and SITEEE courses. Details of Symbiosis Entrance Exam (SET 2019) eligibility, exam dates etc are given below:
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET):
The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is a common online test for the admission processes at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) established as under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide notification No.F.9.12/2001 U.3 of the Govt. of India. In the year 2002 there were 3 constituent institutes of SIU. Subsequently ten more iinstitutes of Symbiosis have been brought under the ambit of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University) vide notification No.F.9.12/2006-U.3 (A).
1. (SET) SET-General:
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) or B.A.(MC)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A)-(Liberal Arts)
2. SEED (SET-Design):
Bachelor of Design (B. Des)
3. SLAT (SET-Law):
Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A, LL.B.)
Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A, LL.B.)
4. SITEEE (SET-Engineering):
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology (BBA – IT)
SET 2019 Eligibility:
1. SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test): Intermediate Graduates (Gen. 45% and SC/ST 40%)
2. SEED (Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design): Intermediate graduates (any stream) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma (minimum 50% marks)
3. SITEEE (SIT Engineering Entrance Exam): Intermediate graduates with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)
4. B.A. (Liberal Arts) and B.Sc. (Liberal Arts): Intermediate graduates
5. BBA – IT and BCA: Intermediate graduates from any stream or equivalent diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC / ST)
6. BBA: Intermediate graduates or equivalent course in any discipline with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and ST)
7. B.A. M.C: Intermediate graduates (any stream) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)
8. B.Sc. Eco Hons: Intermediate graduates from any branch with minimum 50% marks for the general category (45% for SC/ ST)
Symbiosis Entrance Test:
1. For General Paper: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
General English: 40 Q, 40 M
Quantitative: 40 Q, 40 M
General Awareness: 40 Q, 40 M
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: 30 Q, 30 M
2. For SEED: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Design Aptitude: 150 Q, 150 M
3. For SLAT: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Each Section has 30 Number of Questions and 30 Marks Total of 150 Q & 150 M
4. For SITEEE: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Physics: 25 Q, 50 M
Chemistry: 25 Q, 50 M
Mathematics: 50 Q, 100 M
Duration of Exam:
The duration of each test is of 150 minutes.
No extra time will be given to the candidates who report late to the test centre.
1. SET/ SLAT/ SEED/ SITEEE 2019 Admit Card should be printed (color printouts only. B & W printouts will not be accepted) from the SET website [set-test.org ]
2. If candidate has selected both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admit Cards – one is for morning session and second is for afternoon session.
3. For the Morning Session (Law and Design Test),reach the test centre latest by 7.30 a.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 9.30 a.m. After 09.45 a.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Morning Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
4. For the Afternoon Session (General and Engineering Test),reach the test centre latest by 12:30 p.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 2:30 p.m. After 02.45 p.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Afternoon Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
Entrance Test fee of Rs.1750/- for each test
Mode of payment:
The candidate may pay through any one of the following:
Online: Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Indian Bank Net Banking
Offline: Cash/ Demand Draft
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply online through official website or the link given below. Steps for online submission of application:
1. Visit the official website
2. Click ‘Register Now’ on the upper right side of the page.
3. Select ‘New Registration’ and fill in the details (Personal/ Aadhaar/ Test Center/ Academic) and upload your Photo.
4. Online payment should be made through credit/ debit or net banking option.
5. Once the payment is made, the receipt confirmation page will pop up.
6. Save the page on desktop and take a print out of the same for future processing
Registration commences on: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Online registration closes: Monday, April 15, 2019
Payment closes: Monday, April 15, 2019
Admit Card: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Entrance Test Date: Saturday, May 04, 2019
Entrance Test Time: Law (SLAT) / Design (SEED): 9.30 am to 12.00 noon
Engineering (SITEEE) / General (SET): 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
Test Result: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 up to June 15, 2019
1. Note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
2. It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the website only (set-test.org).
3. SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2019 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the academic year of 2019-20.
4. Admission to the select programmes at SIU are strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in the respective Entrance Test for Undergraduate Studies and other processes prescribed by the University.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|