SPP Recruitment Jan 2019 For Supervisor and Others Posts
Security Printing Press, SPP, Hyderabad has invited application from Indian Nationals candidate for the recruitment Supervisor and others posts. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post & Level :(total no. of post)
1. Supervisor (Resource Management) (A-1) : 4 posts (UR : 2, SC : 1, OBC : 1, PWD : 1 & ExSM : 4)
2. Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics) (W-1) : 1 post (OBC : 1, PWD : 1 & ExSM : 4)
3. Jr. Technician (Printing) (W-1) : 30 posts (UR : 15, SC : 4, ST : 3, OBC : 8, PWD : 1 & ExSM : 4)
4. Firemen(RM) (W-1) : 3 posts (UR : 3 & ExSM : 4)
Age Limit :
1. For Supervisor (Resource Management) : 18 years to 30 years Candidates should have born between 02.01.1989 to 01.01.2001 (both days Inclusive)
2. For Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics), Jr. Technician (Printing) & Firemen(RM) : 18 years to 25 years candidates should have born between 02.01.1994 to 01.01.2001 (both days Inclusive)
Education Qualification :
1. For Supervisor (Resource Management) :
1st class Degree in B.Com/ Diploma in Taxation Law/Bachelor in Business Administration/1st class graduate with diploma in HR related area. (from a recognized University/ Board/ Equivalent)
MBA from any Recognised University/Board/Equivalent in the related area.
2. For Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics) :
Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics trade from any Recognized Institution.
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Industrial Electronics/Electronics from AICTE approved Institute.
3. For Jr. Technician (Printing) :
Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing Trade viz., Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, from any recognized Institution.
Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute.
4. For Firemen(RM) :
i. 10th Class Passed
ii. Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution
iii. Minimum height 5’ 5” (165 cm) and chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.)
iv. Each eye must have a full field vision
v. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
1. For Supervisor (Resource Management) : Rs.2 6 , 0 0 0 /- to 1,00,000/- (Revised)
2. For Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics), Jr. Technician (Printing) & Firemen(RM) : Rs.7,750 /- to 19,040/- (Pre-revised)
Mode of selection : Selection will be done through online examination which will be of objective type.
How to apply :
Interested candidate need to apply online through official website or link given below
Document to be scan and upload :
1. photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm)
2. Signature (with black ink)
3. Left Thumb impression (on white paper with black/blue ink)
4. File Type: jpg/jpeg, Dimensions: 3cm X 3cm,
5. File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
6. A Hand written declaration (on a white paper with black
7. Ink and should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS)
8. (text given below)(10 cm X 5 cm)(50 KB – 100 KB)
Examination Fee :
Rs.415/-(Inclusive of GST) for all applicants.
(Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment of application fee)
Mode of payment :
Candidate can pay application fee Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important dates :
Opening of applying Online application : 29-01-2019
Last date of applying Online application : 11-02-2019
Payment of fee in online mode : 29-01-2019 to 11-02-2019
Tentative date of examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres : March/April-2019
Further Details at Official Notification