Spices Board walk in Test Dec 2018 for Trainee Analyst and Sample Receipt Desk Posts
Spices Board, has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Selection Of Trainees In Quality Evaluation Laboratory Of The Spices Board In Mumbai. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Age limit: (as on 01.01.2019.)
not exceed 35 years
Name of the Posts: (No. of the Trainees)
1. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 2 Trainees
2. Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: 3 Trainees
1. For Trainee Analyst (Microbiology):
M.Sc in Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology.
2. For Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee:
Graduation in Science/ Arts/ Commerce with computer knowledge.
1. For Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 18,000/- p.m
2. For Sample Receipt Desk (SRD)Trainees: 17,000/-p.m.
1 day per month.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to written test on the date given below and should accompany along with biodata/ resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date in the office.
Date, Time of the walk in test:
14.01.2019, 10.00 AM
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL-184,T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.[Ph No.9497140326/ 9953705642]