South Western Railway Hubballi Recruitment Against Sports Quota Jan 2019
South Western Railway, Personnel Department Hubballi has invited application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment against Sports Quota to be recruited in Level 2/3 of Vll CPC Pay Matrix. Details of the posts are given below:
Name of Discipline: (No. of post)
1. Volleyball (Setter): 01 post
2. Volleyball (Libero): 01 post
3. Powerlifting (120 Kg): 01 post
4. Powerlifting (120+Kg): 01 post
5. Bodybuilding (90Kg): 01 post
Age: As on 01.07.2019
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and maximum 25 years
No age relaxation is permissible.
(i) Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions. OR
(ii) Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ lTl approved by NCVT/ SCW.
Minimum Sport Norms:
(1) Represented the country in the International championships/ events either in World Cup (Junior/ Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/ Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category)/ Commonwealth Games (Senior Category). (OR)
(2) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Championships/ Asia Cup (Junior/ Senior Category)/ South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category)/ USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category). (OR)
(3) Obtained atleast 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships. (OR)
(4) Obtained atleast 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association. (OR)
(5) Obtained atleast 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
(6) Obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
Rs. 5200-20200 WITH GRADE PAY Rs.1900/ 2000 in Vl CPC
Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Category candidates
Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Minorities Economically Backward Classes.
Mode of payment:
The examination fee should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/ Rectt, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi
How to apply:
The applications filled in all respects as per the prescribed format must be sent only through ordinary post only addressed to "The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.'s Office building, Club Road, Hubli-580023" OR dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2n0 floor, Old G.M.'s Office building, Club Road, Hubli-580 023". The cover shall be super scribed as "Application for Group 'C post against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement Scheme) for the year 2018-19"
Last date of receipt of application: 11/02/2019 up to 5:45 PM
Last date of application for far flung areas: 26/02/2019 up to 5:45 PM