SDMIMD Admission Notification 2019 for PGDM Equivalence to MBA
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) notification has released for admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 Year Full-time Residential Program 2019-21 (Equivalence to MBA by AIU, UGC). Details of the admission are given below.
Name of Program:
2 Year Full-time Residential Program (Equivalence to MBA by AIU, UGC)
1. Graduates/ Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT or who already have valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT scores. Scores of any one of the above exams conducted in June 2018 up to March 2019 will be valid for the admission.
2. Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AIU.
3. Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second Year/ Last completed semester.
Appear for any one of the following entrance exams
1. Appear for CAT Exam (CAT 2018) being conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) during November 2018.
2. Appear for XAT-2019 during January 2019 and update their online registration of XAT 2019 at the website to indicate preference for SDMIMD.
3. Appear for GMAT/ NMAT
4. (Scores to be considered as per GMAT/ NMAT score validity rules)
5. Appear for CMAT during January 2019 (January 2018 CMAT Scores accepted)
The score of any of the above exams conducted in June 2018 up to May 2019 is Valid for admission into PGDM 2019-21
i. Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score, recognition of participation in extracurricular activities including sports, debates, theatre, fine arts etc. and work experience if applicable finally for the admission.
ii. Shortlisted applicants, based on the consistent academic performance, extracurricular activities will be called for Personal Interview in March 2019 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form (Skype interviews held on request)
iii. Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile. Your seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the First instalment of fees by the due date as mentioned in the Offer Letter.
iv. Their seat will be Confirmed subject to the receipt of entrance exam score and payment of the Second instalment of fees.
1. Rs 10.7 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Tuition fees + Hostel Stay (Fees can be paid in six instalments, distributed through six Terms – Schedule of payment will be given with the offer letter)
2. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Mess. Food will be charged on a monthly basis which is approximately Rs. 2,800 /- per month, In addition to the above.
HDFC Bank, Saraswathipuram Branch, Mysore, Beneficiary: SDM Institute for Management Development SB A/C: 00651450000156, IFSC Code: HDFC0000065 OR
B) D.D. / Multicity Cheque should be in favour of The Director, SDM Institute for Management Development, Payable at Mysore, D.D. / Multicity Cheque No.
Mode of Payment:
To be paid online while submitting the application
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through official website or the link given below. After applying for SDMIMD PGDM 2019-21, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to email@example.com, duly mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number, Application Form along with the photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT admit card, coaching centre receipt (if issued). If downloaded send the filled application along with a photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT admit card to Admissions Office SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post, Mysore – 570011, Karnataka.
Email their CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT scores to firstname.lastname@example.org along with SDMIMD Application Number and Name immediately after the results are announced.
Last date for applying PGDM: 28 February 2019