SBI Recruitment March 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on contract basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of Post: (Total no. of post)
1. Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education): 03 posts
2. Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 02 posts
3. Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking): 02 posts
4. Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata: 01 post
Age: (as on 01.04.2018)
Minimum 28 years upto Maximum 55 years
1. For Faculty (Executive Education):
a. Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position.
b. Preference to those having additional relevant qualification.
c. Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
2. For Faculty (Marketing):
MBA in relevant area (Preferably Marketing as major subject) Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
3. For Faculty (Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking):
Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position
4. For Marketing Executive:
a. MBA or 2 years Post Graduation Diploma in the discipline of marketing
b. Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
(Preferably in relevant domain)
1. For Faculty (Executive Education): Rs 25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a.
2. For Faculty (Marketing) & (Credit/ Risk Management/ International Banking): CTC Negotiable
3. For Marketing Executive: Rs 25 lakh p.a. (60% fixed, 40% variable components)
1. For Faculty: Shortlisting & Interview followed by a Demo Session on a given topic
2. For Marketing Executive: Shortlisting & Interview
Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cutoff point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Application fees: (Non-refundable)
Rs 600/- (with intimation charges) for General and OBC candidates
Rs 100/- (intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS candidates.
Mode of payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Call Letter For Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through SBI’s website or the link given below. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Salary (Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.) (PDF)
vii. Caste/ PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
Commencement of Online Application: 04.03.2019
Closing date of Online Application & Payment of fee: 24.03.2019
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|