SBI Recruitment 2016 for 152 specialist officers
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application from the interested eligible candidates for the recruitment of 152 specialist officers. the details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Posts: (Total No of Posts)
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
7. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
8. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
9. Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
10. Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
11. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Name of the Location/ Centre:
1. Bangalore: 25 Posts
2. Hyderabad: 15 Posts
3. Pune: 16 Posts
4. Chennai: 11 Posts
5. Ahmedabad: 09 Posts
6. NCR: 29 Posts
7. Mumbai: 28 Posts
8. Kochi: 06 Posts
9. Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
10. Bhopal: 04 Posts
11. Delhi: 01 Post
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 04 Posts
For post 1: 22-35 years
For post 2, 8 23-35 years
For post 3, 6, 7, 9, 10: 25-40 years ,
For more details refer the official notification which is at the bottom of the post:
1. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (OH/HI),
2. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
3. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.03.2016.
OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2015 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
4. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
5. Candidates applying for a particular post may be considered for any other post mentioned in the advertisement, at the discretion of the Bank.
Relaxation in upper age (for reserved vacancies): For:- SC/ST-5 Years; OBC-3 Years; PWD(SC/ST)-15 Years; PWD(OBC)-13 Years; PWD(GEN)-10 Years
For post 1 to 8 and 11: Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution
For post 9, 10; MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from reputed college/ university.(with relevant experience.)
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Interview : Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview
will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark
at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
To apply online: click here:
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
ii) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
iii) Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
iv) Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he
can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
PAYMENT OF FEES :
i) Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii) Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
iv) The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Dates to be noted:
1. Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 16th March 2016
2. Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 31th March 2016
3. Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31th March 2016
4. Last Date for Printing your Application: 07th april 2016
5. Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 07th April 2016
Download official notification: sbi-recruitment-2016-for-152-specialist-officers-notification