Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Walk-in-interview Feb 2019 for 16 Junior Resident Doctors posts
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital, (SVBPH) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Junior Resident Doctors posts in this hospital on regular basis initially for a period of 06 months (extendable upto maximum of 01 year). Details of the recruitment are given below:
1. For General: 30 years
2. For SC/ST: 35 years
3. For OBC: 33 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
Name of the Post: (No of the Post)
1. Junior Resident Doctors: 14 posts (Gen- 08, OBC-06)
2. Junior Resident Doctors (Dental): 02 Posts (General)
1. For Junior Resident Doctors:
MBBS from MCI recognized University
2. For Junior Resident Doctors (Dental):
BDS Degree recognition by Dental Council of India. Registered with Dental Council of India/ Delhi Dental Council/ State Dental Council and have not completed 01 year Junior Residency (Dental) in any institution.
Basic Pay of Rs.56, 100/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and to submit the duly filled prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and testimonials (self attested) and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
1. Date of the Interview for Junior Resident Doctors: 14/02/2019. at 09.00 am.
2. Date of the Interview for Junior Resident Doctors (Dental): 12/02/2019 at 09.00 am.
3. Registration for interuiew: 09.00 AM till 10.30 AM
Administrative Office, 2nd floor, Conference Hall, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospita