RRCAT Atomic Energy Dept Recruitment Feb 2019 for 40 Trade Apprentices Posts
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, (RRCAT) has invited online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age Limits: (as on 15/04/2019)
Not less than 18 years and up to 22 years
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules
Name of the Post: (No. of the Post)
Trade Apprentices: 40 Posts
Name of the Designated Trade: (No. of training places)
1. Fitter: 10 Posts
2. Machinist: 2 posts
3. Turner: 2 posts
4. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 2 posts
5. Welder (Gas and Electric): 2 posts
6. Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 2 posts
7. Electronics Mechanic: 10 posts
8. Electrician: 4 posts
9. Electroplater: 2 posts
10. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 2 posts
11. Computer Network Technician: 2 posts
1. For Fitter: Fitter
2. For Machinist: Machinist trade
3. For Turner: Turner
4. For Draughtsman (Mechanical): Draughtsman (Mechanical)
5. For Welder (Gas and Electric): Welder (Gas and Electric)
6. For Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
7. For Electronics Mechanic: Electronics Mechanic
8. For Electrician: Electrician
9. For Electroplater: Electroplater
10. For Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
11. For Computer Network Technician: Computer Network Technician
Amount of Stipend:
As stipulated in Apprenticeship Rules – 1992. At present it is ₹ 7500/- per month for all apprentices irrespective of the trade.This may be revised as per the minimum monthly wage for a semi-skilled worker in the state of Madhya Pradesh prevailing on April 15, 2019.
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
For Details, refer official notification:
All aspiring candidates must be registered on NAPS portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
Last date of applying online application:
28 February 2019.