RRC Western Railway Recruitment Dec 2018 for 3553 Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway has invited application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following trade. Details of the posts are as follows:
Name of Posts: (No. of post)
Apprentice: 3553 posts
Age: (as on 09/01/2019)
Candidate should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this notification i.e. 08/12/2018 as under :-
i) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
1. During the first year of training- 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
2. During the second year of training- 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
3. During the third year of training- 90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants
Mode of payment:
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2. In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks; the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the date so birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no
written test or viva.
Training Period :
The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE through official website or the link given below. Candidates are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/ CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the
Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
Opening Date of online application: 10/12/2018 @ 11.00 hrs.
Closing Date of online application: 09/01/2019 @ 17.00 hrs.
For more details, refer official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|