RRBs Recruitment March 2019 for 1665 Ministerial and Isolated Category Posts
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited Online application from the eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (Total no. of Posts)
Ministerial & Isolated Category: 1665 Posts
1. Junior Stenographer / Hindi
2. Junior Stenographer / English
3. Junior Translator / Hindi
4. Staff and Welfare Inspector
5. Chief Law Assistant
6. Lab Assistant Grade III Chemist And Metalurgist
7. Finger Print Examiner
8. Head Cook
10. Seniior Publicity Inspector
11. Publicity Inspector
13. Post Graduate Teacher/ Biology (English Medium) (Male)
14. Post Graduate Teacher / English (Male)
15. Post Graduate Teacher / English (Female)
16. Post Graduate Teacher / Geography (English Medium) (Female)
17. Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Male)
18. Post Graduate Teacher / Physics (Female)
19. Post Graduate Teacher / Political Science (Female)
20. Post Graduate Teacher / Computer Science
21. Trained Graduate Teacher / Computer Science
22. Trained Graduate Teacher / Home Science (Female)
23. Trained Graduate Teacher / Hindi (Female)
24. Trained Graduate Teacher / Social Science (Female)
25. Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Male)
26. Physical Training Instructor (English Medium) (Female)
27. Assistant Mistress (Junior School)
28. Music Mistress
29. Dance Mistress
30. Laboratory Assistant/ School
Age limit: (as on 01.07.2019)
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
Applicants must possess 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed., or equivalent from a recognized Institute for RRB Recruitment 2019.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 47,600/-
Stages of Exam:
There shall be a Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Stenography Skill Test (SST)/Translation Test (TT)/ Performance Test (PT)/ Teaching Skill Test (TST) (as applicable) and document verification and medical examination thereafter. RRBs reserve the right to conduct the CBT in Single or multi stage mode.
Candidates called for DVwill have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them. Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway staff.
1. Only single online application (common to all the notified posts in opted RRB) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official websites of RRBs.
2. The recruitment process shall involve Single Stage CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination.However, RRB reserves the right to conduct additional
CBTs if considered necessary for all or for a limited number of candidates as may be deemed fit by RRBs.
3. The date, time and venue for all the activities viz. CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test, DV, Medical Examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
The section wise number of questions and marks are detailed below (except for CBT of Junior Stenographer/ Hindi & English posts, for which refer to details as given below): –
i. Professional Ability: 50 no. of questions, 50 Marks allotted
ii. General Awareness: 15 no. of questions, 15 Marks allotted
iii. General Intelligence and Reasoning: 15 no. of questions, 15 Marks allotted
iv. Mathematics: 10 no. of questions, 10 Marks allotted
v. General Science: 10 no. of questions, 10 Marks allotted
Each question will be of one mark each.
The section wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers. There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Rs. 250/- For PwBDs / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen, SC/ ST/ Minority Communities/ EBC category
Mode of payment:
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through
i. SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through RRB website or the link given below. Steps for online application
a. Log on to RRB careers page at the official website
b. Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
c. Fill their academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
d. Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
e. Pay the application fee as per the category.
f. Complete the RRB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
g. Check the Details before Submitting.
h. Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2019 online application form.
1. Opening of online registration of Applications: 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
2. Closing of online registration of Applications: 07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
3. Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)- 13.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan- 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan- 11.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
4. Final submission of Applications: 16.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
5. Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019
For more details, refer official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|