RMLH Anaesthesia & Paediatrics Dept Walk-in-interview Jan 2019 for 70 Senior Resident Post
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, (RMLH) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Senior Resident purely on ad-hoc basis (initially for 89 days). Details of the recruitment are give below:
a) Not exceeding 37 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on 09.01.2019.
b) Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD). 15 years for SC/ ST and 13 years for OBC candidates of PWD.
Name of the Post: (No. of the Posts)
Senior Residen: 70 Posts
Name of Department:
1. Anaesthesia: 43 Posts
2. Paediatrics: 27 Posts
• MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in concerned specialty from recognized University (as well as the recognized/ permitted
• Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to bring the filled application form and the following original certificates at the time of registration (with one set of self attested copies of all documents).
1. Class 10th certificate for age proof.
2. Mark Sheet of MBBS (Part I, I.I and Final Year)
3. Internship Completion Certificate
4. MBBS Attempt Certificate
5. MBBS Degree
6. MD/ MS (PG) Attempt Certificate.
7. MD/ MS Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate from University.
8. DMC Registration Certificate for PG /Proof of Registration for PG Qualification under DMC.
9. Proof of publication/presenting paper in conference/ Case Report.
10. Caste/ Community/ Disability Certificate (if applicable). OBC Certificate with required validity as mentioned above.
Last date of the registration:
on 09/01/2019 between 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Venue of the registration:
HA.II Section. Academic Block. Ground Floor. PGIMER Building, PGIMER & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital. New Delhi.