RIMS Imphal Result of the Walk-In-Interview of Senior Resident Aug 2018
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has released the result of the Walk-in-Interview for engagement and appointment of Senior Resident on tenure Basis.
The Interview was held on 21st Aug 2018 and list of suitable candidates as released by RIMS Imphal are as follows. The selected candidates has been informed to collect their appointment order from the Receipt/ Issue Section, A-Block RIMS,Imphal.
Department Wise Post Vacancy: (Reservation)
1. Respiratory Medicine: UR: 01
2. Pharmacology: UR:01, OBC:01
3. Pathology: UR:02
4. Plastic Surgery: UR:01
5. Cardio-thoracic Surgery Unit: UR:01
Upper Age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation applicable as per rule.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI
2. Candidates must be registered with the Manipur Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
For More Details of the recruitment: Click here:
|For Official Notification||Click Here:|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|