RIMS Imphal Notice for Appointment of Junior Resident in Dental College
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has invited application from Dental Graduates for appointment as Junior Resident for a peroid of 6 months wef 01/06/2019 in the Dental College. Details are as follows:
Name of Post: (No. of posts available in Dental College in paid category)
1. Junior Resident in Dental College: 04 Posts
Eligibility: Dental Graduates
• Preference shall be given to the candidates who have passed from Dental College, RIMS, Imphal.
• No candidate who had completed 2 years of Junior Residency shall be considered.
• No candidate who had completed Internship before 1 year at the time of interview shall be considered for the first time appointment.
Pay : Level 10 — 56100 as per 7th CPC
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed form obtainable from the Office of the Principal, Dental College RIMS Imphal accompanied by attested copies of
• Mark sheet (BDS).
• Attempt Certificate.
• Internship Certificate.
• Age proof Certificate.
• Provisional Pass Certificate and Dental Council Registration.
to be submitted.
Mode of Selection: Based on Interview
Last date for submission of application: 15/05/2019, 4 PM
Date of Interview: 28th May, 2019 at 11am
Venue of Interview: At the Conference Room (south) of Jubilee Hall, RIMS Imphal.
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|