RIMS Imphal Interview Result for Technician Recruitment 2020
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has released the result of the interview held on 11th Sep 2020 for selection of suitable candidates for engagement of Assistant Technician (Electrical) and Dialysis Technician on daily wage basis (Skilled).
1. There was increase of two posts of Assistant Technician (Electrical).
2. Only 1 eligible ST candidate was applied for the post of Echo Technician, hence the remaining post reserved for ST is filled up by the candidate from merit list.
The selected candidates has been informed to collect their appointment order from the Receipt Issue Section Administrative Block, RIMS Imphal on or before 18th Sep 2020. They have to submit attested copies of all the necessary educational qualification/ experience certificate and character certificate from a Gazette Officer.
The Result of the Interview as released by RIMS, Imphal are as follows:
Details of the Recruitment:
Name of Post: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Biomedical Engineer : 01 Post
2. Echo Technician: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 04 Posts
4. Dialysis Technician: 07 Posts
1. For Biomedical Engineer: UR-1
2. For Echo Technician: UR-1, ST-1
3. For Assistant Technician (Electrical): UR-2, ST-1, OBC- 1
4. For Dialysis Technician: UR-5, ST-2
The post of Biomedical Engineer is opened to all India basis due to limited availability of local candidate. However, the post at serial number 2, 3 and 4 are restricted for local resident of the State of Manipur and no application from outside the State shall be entertained.
Should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limit will be as per Central Govt. norms.
For More details of the recruitment: Click Here