RIMS Imphal Application call from EWS Candidates for Admission to MBBS Course 2019-20
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has invited application from intending candidates who belong to EWS (who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs) for admission to MBBS for the Academic Session 2019-20. The candidates must be a domicile of NE states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
According to the official notification its been informed that Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal will be implementing reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota (10%, exact number of seat will be known after MCI allotted the seats) system in MBBS admission from the academic Session 2019-20.
It has been informed by RIMS Imphal that the number of MBBS seat is increased from the existing 100 to 125 per annum from the Academic Session 2019-20. Out of these 25 seats increased, there will be 11
seat for EWS, 10 seat for Unreserved Category, and 4 seats for All India Quota.
Who can submit the application:
1. Candidates who belongs to EWS (who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC’s, ST’s, and OBC’s) and
2. Candidates who belongs Unreserved Category for admission to MBBS for the Academic Session 2019-20
The last date of submission of online application is 26-07-2019 upto 4.00 PM and Counselling will be done at RIMS, Imphal on 31-07-2019
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit list in NEET-UG-2019.
The following documents are required along with the application.
1. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
2. Domicile certificate
3. Admit Card of NEET-UG Exam 2019
4. Score Card of NEET-UG Exan-2019
5. Age Proof Certificate
6. Pass Certificate of Class X and Class XII
7. Mark Sheet of XII.
8. Passport photo