RIMS Imphal Admission to M.Ch Courses in Super Specialty Departments 2017
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal has released notification informing the intending qualified MS(Surgery) candidates who are interested to Super-specialty (M.Ch.) Courses for the academic session 2017 in Urology and plastics Reconstructive Surgery Courses in RIMS, Imphal. Details of the admission are as follows:
Name of Speciality: (Total No. of Seat)
1. Urology: 02 (All India-Open: 01, RIMS Beneficiary States: 01)
2. Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery: 01 (All India-Open: 0, RIMS Beneficiary States: 01)
Note: A candidate is allowed to submit application for one speciality/ subject only.
Age Limit: (As on 30th June 2017)
Maximum 35 years. Age limit relaxable as per GOI rule.
Degree in MS Surgery or equivalent qualification recognized by the MCI
Duration of Course: 3 years
Mode of Selection: Based on merit basis (Based on marked obtained in the NEET-SS-2017 examination)
Application fee: Rs. 2000/-
Mode of Payment:
In the form of Demand Draft from any nationalized bank of India payable at Imphal (except UBI, RIMS Branch) drawn in favour of Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
How to apply:
Candidates need to submit application in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official site or the link given below and submit duly filled application along with needed documents and application fee so as to reach the office of the Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, RIMS Imphal, Manipur.
To Download Application Form: Click here
1. Last date of receipt of application form: 25th July 2017
2. Date of Counselling: 28th July 2017 11 AM Onwards
Venue of Counselling: Jubilee Hall (Conference Hall Room) RIMS Imphal.
For Official Notification: Click here
For Information Bulletin: Click here
For Latest Admission Updates: Click here:
For Jobs in Manipur: Click here:
For Latest Job Notification: Click Here:
- BEL Recruitment Oct 2018 for 20 Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Posts
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment Oct 2018 for Jr. Superintendent & Jr. Assistant Posts
- NHM Manipur 6 Months Certificate Course in Community Health for Nurse (BPCCHN) 2018
- ICAR – IIVR Walk-in interview Oct 2018 for RA, SRF, TA & YP-I Posts
- Sainik School Imphal Walk-in-Interview Oct 2018 for TGT Teacher