R-square, Sangaiparou Recruitment 2019 For Site Manager & Project Engineer
Name of the Post :
1. Civil & Structural-Project Engineer
2. Site Officer/Site Manager
Essential Qualification & Job Description :
1. For Civil & Structural-Project Engineer
1. Good communication skills – both Manipuri and English;
2. Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience in engineering/construction-related fields;
3. Meticulous and good working attitude
4. Candidate who is looking for a stable and progressive long-term career
5. Basic Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel and Email
6. Candidate who comes with tertiary education in a related engineering field would have added advantage
You will be in-charge of the supervision and coordination of site works for our construction and renovation projects.
1. Prepare the site prior to the start of site work
2. Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis: monitor project progress and communicate/report effectively
3. Ensure that work is done safely, on time, in accordance to specifications and to the right quality standards
4. Receive and perform stock take upon delivery of materials
5. Escalate and assist to resolve any site issues which could hold up work as they arise
6. Daily reporting to management and project team on project progress and site issues
7. Work closely with architects, engineers, and project team
8. During season where there are less/limited site projects, the officer/manager will be working with the Project team in office for internal projects.
2. For Site Officer/Site Manager
1. Tertiary qualification in Civil & Structural Engineering with good ability to draft and read Structural Drawings;
2. Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD is required;
3. Other Software (e.g. STAAD PRO) skill is an added advantage;
4. Good command of English and able to communicate effectively with team in Singapore;
5. Meticulous and good working attitude, able to carry self professionally.
You will be joining a team and be in-charge of the supervision and coordination of construction projects. You’re responsible for the completion of the projects, ensuring that works are carried out in accordance to the specified quality of standards. You’ll be involved in drafting plans, design consultation, cost estimation, site supervision and work coordination.
1. To support in developing detailed work plans and cost estimations;
2. Planning and scheduling of time and resources for building construction projects;
3. Planning and scheduling of labours/workers/technicians for project works;
4. Responsible for on-site technical and engineering matters;
5. To ensure works carried out meet company’s standards and contractual requirements;
6. To monitor project progress and communicate effectively;
7. To co-ordinate with clients, sub-contractors, consultants, authorities and team.
Selection procedure : Only Shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
How to Apply :
Eligible & Interested candidate need to email your updated resumes to email@example.com
About R-Square Design & Construction Services Pvt Ltd. R-Square supports the planning and development of capital projects in the Northeast India. Based in Imphal (Manipur), our team is dedicated in managing design and construction activities for our clients. We believe that professionalism and dedication are the vital elements required to bring growth and excellence to our community.