POWERGRID NR Recruitment Jan 2019 for 16 Field Supervisor Posts
POWERGRID Northern Region Transmission System-II invites applications from young and dynamic individuals purely contractual posts for Smart Grid consultancy works in J&K. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. Field Supervisor (Electrical): 16 posts
(UR-08, OBC(NCL)-03 , SC-04, 01 vacancy reserved for PwD (OH-OL))
Period of Engagement:
The engagement shall purely be on temporary contractual basis initially for a period of 24 months or till the completion of project whichever is earlier including finishing & closing of project
The postings in above openings are only in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Maximum Age (As on 12.02.2019):
29 Years for General /ST category
32 Years for OBC (NCL) and
34 Years for SC Category
Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC(NCL) & ST categories and pass marks for SC category
The candidate should have one year post qualification experience of construction/ testing & commissioning/ electrical works etc. in rural electrification (RE)/ distribution management system (DMS)/ sub transmission (ST)/ transmission lines (TLs)/ sub-station (S/S) etc. Experience in PSU/ Listed company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
Rs. 23,000/-(Consolidated) during 1st Year
Rs. 25,500/-(Consolidated) during 2nd Year
Selection process will involve Objective type selection test of 1 hour duration. The test will comprise of 2 parts with 75 questions (50 questions pertaining to Electrical discipline and 25 questions pertaining to Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking for wrong or multiple answer. The candidates shall be issued offers of appointment based on their performance in the selection test only. The qualifying marks in selection test shall be 40% for unreserved category & 30% for SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD (OH-OL).
1. The Offers of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards. Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Color Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms (available on POWERGRID website) is allowed.
2. Center for selection test shall be intimated separately to the applicants found eligible during preliminary scrutiny of the application. The right to allocate center/ venue shall be reserved by the Management.
3. The Management also reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on the requirement.
SC/ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen/ Departmental candidates are exempted from application fee
Mode of payment:
Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through POWERGRID website or the link given below. Candidates should have valid Email ID, alternate Email ID and mobile no. before applying. Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting online application:
a. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
b. Scanned copy of signature max. (30kb) in .JPG format
c. Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
d. Qualification Certificate (Diploma/ Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters (max. 10MB) in .pdf format (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in single .pdf format)
e. Experience Certificate (if applicable) (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience) issued by authorized/ appropriate signatory of the organization (1MB) in .pdf format
f. Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
g. Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in. pdf format
h. Ex-Service Man Discharge Certificate (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
i. Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
j. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format
1. Opening date of online application: 23.01.2019 (11:00 hrs)
2. Closing date of online application & deposit of fee: 12.02.2019(23:59 hrs)
3. Cut-Off date for age limit/ qualification/ reservation/ Experience: 12.02.2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|