POWERGRID Notification for Engagement of Apprentices in North-East Region 137 Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a leading Maharatna PSE under the Ministry of Power, Govt of India invites applications for engagement as Apprentices at Various establishments across the seven Noth-Eastern States under Apprenticeship Act 1961/73 in the discipline mentioned below for a peroid of 1 year.
Discipline & Qualification: (No.of Posts)
1. Graduate in Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
2. Graduate in Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 37 Posts
4. Diploma in Civil Engineering: 25 Posts
5. ITI (Electrical): 35 Posts
6. Executive (Human Resources) [MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personal Management & Industrial Relations]: 10 Posts
7. Assistant (HR): [Graduate -BA/ BBA]: 5 Posts
Note: Candidate who has passed final year exam before 2 years from the date of advertisement is not applicable
1. For Graduate: Rs 15,000/-
2. For Diploma/ Assistant (HR): Rs. 12,000/-
3. For ITI: Rs 11,000/-
Rs. 2500/- per month as fixed HRA or Bachelor
Accommodation on sharing basis with POWERGRID premises subject to availability.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement may submit their application ” Carrer Section” of POWERGRID website.
To Apply: Click Here
Last Date for Registration: 30th June 2020