ONGC Western Offshore Unit Walk-in June 2019 for FMO, Medical Officer & GDMO Posts
ONGC Western Offshore Unit (WOU) – Mumbai has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Field Medical Officers (Onshore/ Offshore posting), Medical Officer (Occupational Health) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on
contract basis to meet the contingency requirements with the following job specifications. Details of the posts are given below:
Name of Post : (Total No. of Posts)
1. Field Medical Officers (FMO): 11 posts (UR-04, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01, EWS-01)
2. Medical Officer (OH): 01 post (UR)
3. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 01 post (UR)
Age limit: (as on 30/06/2020)
Max age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age
Max age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years of age.
However, Female employees can be posted to offshore after attaining the age of 45 years of age subject to medical clearance.
(SC/ ST/ OBC EWS reservation is provided as per government guidelines)
Qualification & Experience:
1. For Field Medical Officers (FMO): M.B.B.S. Experience desirable
2. For Medical Officer (OH): M.B.B.S.
Training in Occupational Health/ Public Health or Occupational Medicine desirable.
3. For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
1. For Field Medical Officers (FMO): Rs 75000/- pm
2. For Medical Officer (OH): Rs 72000/- pm
3. For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): Rs 72000/- pm
Full time Doctors shall get Medical facility of In-house OPD facility where ONGC hospitals/ dispensaries exist. In those areas where there are no ONGC dispensariesRs. 1000 per month for OPD expenses shall be given along with monthly remuneration. They shall also be extended Family Floater cover for Rs 5 lakhs for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and /or parents.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidate need attend the walk-in interview but prior registration for Walk-in Interviews is mandatory on the date of interview may report to Office of R & P Section, ONGC, WOU, Mumbai along with the following Original certificates along with a set of Self –Attested Photocopies of documents mentioned below:
1. Valid Photo identity
2. Passport size photograph
3. SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
4. HSC Board Certificate
5. First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS mark sheets – All semesters. Attempt Certificate if applicable.
6. Internship Completion Certificate
7. M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
8. Valid Registration Certificate
9. SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in prescribed format for applying for posts under Government of India)
10. EWS category will have to submit at the time of interview, an Income and Asset certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed format.
11. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/ benefits would be 40%.
12. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate
13. Experience Certificate (if any)
14. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
Venue of Interview:
The venue of the interview is 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
Date of Interview: 17.06.2019 (Monday), 09.30 AM
Registration time: 09:30 hours and close at 10:30
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|For Job State wise||Click Here|