ONGC Scholarship for Students 1000 Scholarships worth Rs 48000 per Annum Each to be Awarded
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC has invited application from SC/ST students pursuing professional courses in engineering , medical stream and masters degree courses in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics. Details of the scholarship scheme are as follows:
Name of Stream: (Total No. of Scholarships)
1. Engineering (4 years): 494 Nos
2. MBBS (4 years): 90 Nos
3. MBA (2 Years): 164 Nos
4. Masters in Geology/ Geophysics (2 years): 270 Nos
50% Scholarships are reserved for girls students.
1. For Engineering Stream: 10+2
2. For MBBS Stream: 10+2
3. For MBA Stream: Graduation
4. For Masters in Geology/ Geophysics (2 years): Graduation
Scholarship Amount per month: Rs 4000/-
Age limit of the applicant is maximum 30 years as on 1st Nov 2018 for the Academic session 2018.
1. The Scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only
2. Candidates should be a students of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS course or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology/ Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship is admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/ UGC /Association of Indian University/ State Education Board/ State Government / Central Government.
3. Students should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12 class for engineering and MBBS discipline. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for PG Courses. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/ CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 point scale of grading system.
4. Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all aource should not be more than Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum.
5. Candidates should not be availing or intends to avail any other financial assistance/ scholarship from any other source. However, in case of students getting fee waiver/ reimbursement of tuition fee from any of the State government are eligible for applying for the scholarship.
Zonewise Distribution of Nos of scholarship:
the specific zone where a students can apply for scholarship shall be decided on the basis of the location of University/ college/ Institute in which the students was studying for the qualifying examination irrespective of the domicile of the students.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to submit application form in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website and duly filled application form with all the supporting documents certified and forwarded by their Head/ Principal/ Dean of the Institute/ College/ University.
last date for submission of application form: 21st Jan 2019