ONGC Ltd. Recruitment Jan 2019 For Assistant Technician and Other Post
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC Ltd., Surat has invited application from eligible candidate for the recruitment of Assistant Technician and Other post. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the Level & post :(Total no. of post)
1. (A2) Assistant Technician (Mechanical) : 10 posts (SC : 1, ST : 1, OBC : 4, UR : 4, ExServicemen : 3 & PWD : OA, OL,HH)
2. (A2) Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 2 posts (OBC : 1, UR : 1 & PWD : OL,HH)
3. (A1) Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) : 9 posts (SC : 1, ST : 1, OBC : 3, UR : 4 & ExServicemen : 1)
4. (A1) Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) : 5 posts (ST : 1, OBC : 2, UR : 2 & ExServicemen : 1)
5. (A1) Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 3 posts (OBC : 1, UR : 2 & PWD : OL, HH)
6. (A1) Junior Assistant Technician (Production) : 4 posts (OBC : 1, UR : 3)
7. (A1) Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) : 3 posts (ST : 1, OBC : 1, UR : 1 & PWD : OA, OL, BL, HH)
Age limit : as on 24.01.2019
i. Persons with Disabilities (PWD): Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by ten years. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
ii. Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of length of service in Armed Forces Plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules. For Disabled Defence Service personnel, extent of Age Concession is up to 45 years for Gen/OBC & 50 years for SC/ST.
iii. Departmental candidates/ Tenure based employees (TBFO)/ Contingent employees/ Contractual Paramedics : To the extent of services rendered by them in ONGC.
iv. ONGC Ex-Apprentices: Age relaxation to ONGC Ex-Apprentices shall be granted to the extent of their training undergone in ONGC. Apprentices, other than those from ONGC shall not be eligible for age relaxation.
Education Qualification :
1. For Assistant Technician (Mechanical) :
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2. For Assistant Technician (Electrical) :
3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
3. For Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) :
High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting
4. For Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) :
High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic
5. For Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) :
High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science & Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.
6. For Junior Assistant Technician (Production) :
High School or Class X Equivalent Board examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/ Tractor/Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
7. For Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) :
B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject
1. Level A-2 : Rs.12000- 27000/-
2. Level A-1 : Rs.11000- 24000/-
Mode of selection :
The selection will be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) and have to secure minimum 40% marks.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates need to apply online through official website or link given below
Before submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following :
a. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
b. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
c. Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20kb-70kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY) and signature of the candidate again with a white background (size between 10kb-20kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
d. Minimum five years’ experience certificate in the prescribed format.
Registration Fee :
For General/ OBC candidates : Rs 370/- as Registration fee (Fee- Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges)
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee
Mode of payment :
Candidate need to pay application fee in Challan form and can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
Important dates :
Start of Online Applications : 04/01/2019
End Date for Online Applications : 24/01/2019, 1800 hours
Tentative date of CBT : 24/02/2019 (SUNDAY)
Further Details at Official Notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|