ONGC Gujarat Recruitment Feb 2019 for Technical Assistant & Others 737 Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Western Sector, Gujarat Domicile of the State invites Online Applications from the eligible young and energetic candidates for the following regular posts. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post and No. of post:
A-2 Level: 301 posts
1. Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry): 19
2. Assistant Technician (Civil)+: 07
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 38
4. Assistant Technician (Electronics)+: 19
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 25
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 20
7. Assistant Rigman(Drilling): 02
8. Assistant Technician (Production): 132
9. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 24
10. Assistant GD.III (Transport): 03
11. Assistant GD.III (Material Management): 01
12. Security Supervisor: 11
A-I Level: 428 posts
13. Jr. Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 12
14. Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical): 76
15. Jr.Assistant Technician (Diesel): 13
16. Jr.Assistant Technician (Production): 100
17. Jr.Assistant Technician (Cementing): 11
18. Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting): 23
19. Jr.Assistant Technician (Machining): 13
20. Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding): 14
21. Jr. Assistant Technician (Survey): 04
22. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations: 04
23. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 27
24. Jr. Slinger- Cum Rigger: 04
25. Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy)+: 17
26. Nurse GD.IV: 01
27. Jr.Assistant (Material Management): 27
28. Jr.Assistant (Accounts): 18
29. Jr.Assistant (P&A)+: 29
30. Jr.Assistant (Official Language): 01
31. Jr. Security Supervisor: 20
32. Jr.Fire Supervisor: 13
W-I Level: 08 posts
33. Jr.Fireman: 05
34. Jr.Health Attendant+: 03
Age limit: (As on last date of application)
1. For A2 & A1 level: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
2. For W1 level: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
Age-relaxation is permissible beyond the upper age limit is SC/ ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years
Minimum Essential Qualification:
1. For Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
2. For Assistant Technician (Civil)+: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
3. For Assistant Technician (Electrical):
3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Should have Valid Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor
4. For Assistant Technician (Electronics)+:
3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
5. For Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
6. For Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
7. For Assistant Rigman(Drilling): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering.
8. For Assistant Technician (Production): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering.
9. For Assistant Technician (Boiler): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
10. For Assistant GD.III (Transport):
3 years Diploma in Auto/ Mech/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Administration or Post Graduate.
11. For Assistant GD.III (Material Management):
3 years Diploma in Material Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control Recognized by the State Board of Technical Education/ One Year PG Diploma in Material Management.
12. For Security Supervisor: Graduate with one year Experience in Security.
Basic Pay Scale:
1. For A-2 Level: Rs.12000-27000/- (Total emolument would be Rs.31,500/- approx. per month)
2. For A-I Level: Rs.11000- 24000/- (Rs.29,000/- approx. per month)
3. For W-I Level: Rs.10000- 18000/- (Rs.26,500/- approx. per month)
On the basis of Computer Based Test and Skill Test i.e. Physical Test / Driving Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Stenography Test / Typing Test (wherever applicable) etc.
Name of the Test Centre:
AHMEDABAD, BARODA, SURAT, VAPI, BHUJ, GANDHINAGAR, RAJKOT, BHARUCH, NAVSARI, MEHSANA
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment:
Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/c. No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through ONGC website or the link given below. Before registering / submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following :
(a) Valid E-mail ID (Should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
(b) Mobile No. (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
(c ) Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph with White background (size between 20kb-50kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type Only) and signature of the candidate again with white background (size between 10kb-20kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type Only )
1. Start Date of Online Registration: 31.01.2019 10:00 hrs.
2. End Date of Online Registration: 20.02.2019 18:00 hrs.
3. Last date for Remittance of Application Registration Charges in bank: 22.02.2019 18:00 hrs.
4. Tentative Date of Computer Base Test: Last week of March 2019
For more details, refer official notification
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|