NWDA Recruitment Feb 2019 for Jr Engineer Stenographer and Others 73 Posts
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has invited online application from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the following vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of Post: (No. of Post)
1. Junior Engineer: 25 Posts (UR– 21, OBC– 02, SC– 01,ST– 01)
2. Junior Accountant: 07 Posts (UR– 04, OBC– 02, SC– 01)
3. Stenographer Grade-II: 08 Posts (UR– 06, OBC– 01, SC– 01)
4. Lower Division Clerk: 33 Posts (UR– 17, OBC– 12, SC– 04)
Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years
(No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates against the unreserved post)
1. For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. For Junior Accountant: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
i) Should possess at least 3 years experience in handling commercial accounts independently and capable of preparing final accounts; and
ii) Experience in finance/ audit departments of Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous bodies.
3. For Stenographer Grade-II:
i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Skill Test Norms
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
4. For Lower Division Clerk:
i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
ii) Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating system, computer peripherals etc.
1. For Junior Engineer: Pay Level – 6(Rs. 35400-112400/-)
2. For Junior Accountant: Pay Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)
3. For Stenographer Grade-II: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
4. For Lower Division Clerk: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)
(i) For all posts mentioned above the selection/appointment will be made by conducting a competitive computer based online test from the eligible candidates after short listing, who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
(ii) Qualifying Skill Test in Shorthand/ Typing Speed shall be conducted for the posts mentioned at Sl. No.3.
(iii) Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.4. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi with computer only.
1. Ahemdabad 2. Bengaluru 3. Bhubaneswar 4. Bhopal 5. Delhi- NCR 6. Chennai 7. Hyderabad 8. Guwahati 9. Kolkata 10. Mumbai 11. Lucknow
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website or the link given below. Before registering / submitting applications on the website, the candidate must possess the following:
a. Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification, if shortlisted.
b. Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
c. All relevant documents/ details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.
d. A facility to take print out of the Registration Slip.
Rs. 650.00 for UR/ OBC and
Rs. 450.00 for ST/ SC/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates
Mode of payment:
Payment is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card).
The last date of submission of online applications: 22.02.2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|