NVS Recruitment Jan 2019 for Principal, Assistant PGT & Others 251 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India has invited online application from eligible Indian nationals for the recruitment of the following posts. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. Principal (Group-A): 25 posts
2. Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A): 03 posts
3. Assistant (Group-C): 02 posts
4. Computer Operator (Group-C): 03 posts
5. Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): 218 posts
1. For Principal: Not exceeding 50 years.
2. For Assistant Commissioner: 45 years.
3. For Assistant: Between 18 to 30 years.
4. For Computer Operator: Between 18 to 30 years.
5. For PGTs: Not exceeding 40 years
Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
1. For Principal:
Master Degree from recognized university with at-least 50% marks in aggregate. B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
2. For Assistant Commissioner:
Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Holding analogous post on regular basis OR With 8 years service in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix.
3. For Assistant:
Degree from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
4. For Computer Operator:
Degree from a recognized Institution/University. Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
5. For PGTs:
Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the respective subjects as per the advertisement. Desirable: B. Ed Degree.
1. For Principal: Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
2. For Assistant Commissioner: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700) in the Pay Matrix
3. For Assistant: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
4. For Computer Operator: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
5. For PGTs: Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together.
Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/-
Assistant: Rs.800/- &
Computer Operator: Rs.800/-
No fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories and Female candidates
Mode of payment:
Through online mode.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online at NVS’s website or the link given below. The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve for their record and should not send the same at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s address or any other address.
Registration Open on designated online portal: 15th January, 2019
Registration Closes 14th February, 2019
Fee deposit opens: 15th January, 2019
Fee Closes: 15th February, 2019
Admit Card Download Starts (Tentative): From 10th March, 2019
Date of Written Test (Tentative): In last week of March, 2019
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|