NPCIL Notification Sep 2018 for Engagement of 90 Trade Apprentices
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has invited applications from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4 in Palghar District, Maharashtra. Details of the engagement are as follows:
Period of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
Name of Trade: (Total No.of Posts)
1. Fitter: 18 Posts
2. Turner: 04 Posts
3. Electrician: 16 Posts
4. Welder: 10 Posts
5. Refrigeration and AC Mechanic: 03 Posts
6. Carpenter: 09 Posts
7. Plumber: 06 Posts
8. Wireman: 09 Posts
9. Diesel Mechanic: 02 Posts
10. Machinist: 05 Posts
11. Painter: 05 Posts
12. Sheet Metal Worker: 03 Posts
The minimum age of the applicants as on 10th October 2018 should not be below 16 years for all candidates and maximum age upto 24 years for General candidates. Relaxation of upper age upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
1. For Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
2. For Turner: ITI in Turner Trade
3. For Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
4. For Welder: ITI in Welder Trade
5. For Refrigeration and AC Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and AC Mechanic Trade
6. For Carpenter: ITI in Carpenter Trade
7. For Plumber: ITI in Plumber Trade
8. For Wireman: ITI in Wireman Trade
9. For Diesel Mechanic: ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade
10. For Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
11. For Painter: ITI in Painter Trade
12. For Sheet Metal Worker: ITI in Sheet Metal worker Trade
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the apprentice Act, 1961 in any Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private organization are not eligible to apply.
Required physical standard:
1. Height: 137 cm
2. Weight: 25.4 Kg
3. Chest measurement: Expansion should not be less than 3.8. cms (Irrespective of size of chest).
4. Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the
lids of either eyes which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices.
Those who have enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E06172702965, the establishment id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Tarapur Maharashtra Site. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
After which candidates need to submit application form in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website and submit the dully filled application along with needed documents to
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Tarapur Maharashtra Site,
Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4
PO : TAPP, Via : Boisar (W/Rly)
Tal. & Dist : Palghar
PIN : 401 504, Maharashtra
Documents to be submitted:
Candidate should submit self attested photocopies of the following certificates along-with their application :
(i) SSC/Matriculation Certificate
(ii) ITI certificate and all semester marksheets
(iii) Conduct certificate from two Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution
(iv) Caste certificate of those belong to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)
(v) Disability certificate, if applicable.
(vi) Aadhar Card.
Last date to submit application: 10th oct 2018.