NorthEastern Frontier Railways Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for 4499 Posts
Railway recruitment cell NorthEastern Frontier Railways has invited online application from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 4499 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date. Details are as follows:
Name of Post: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Apprentices: 4499 Posts
UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops): (No. of Apprentices)
i. Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 970
ii. Alipurduar (APDJ): 493
iii. Rangiya (RNY): 435
iv. Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ workshop: 1302
v. Tinsukia (TSK): 484
vi. NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN: 539
vii. Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276
Trade Wise Post Distribution:
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
Age relaxation applicable as per GOI Rule.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/ National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Documents to be uploaded:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para 8.5 above of official notification.
6. Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against ExServicemen quota. Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/ Hindi.
Application fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payment:
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway.
To Apply Online: Click Here:
1. Date of publication of Notification on Website: 13-08-2020
2. Opening date & time of Online Application: 16-08-2020 at 10:00 hrs
3. Closing date & time of Online Application: 15-09-2020 at 22:00 hrs