Dept of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Tripura Walk-in Interview Nov 2018 for DEO post
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Tripura has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Data Entry Operators post on purely temporary & contractual basis for a period of 6 (Six) months. Details of the recruitment are given below:
40 (forty) years
Name of the post: (No of the posts)
Data Entry Operators: 2 posts
1. Graduate with Diploma in computer Applications or an equivalent qualification from a recognized or reputed institution.
2. Good knowledge of computers (data processing, office automation, Email).
3. Operation of large and small scale electronic data processing systems.
4. Quick and accurate data entry operations in English & language of the state, full command over office automation packages such as MS office /Open Office should be able to handle basic hardware issues (including operating system, Anti-virus, PDF etc.) relating to PCs, printers and switches.
5. At least 1 year of experience is necessary
Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) only per month.
How to apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should accompany along with all relevant documents in original with self-attested photocopies, and a passport size self attested photograph.
Date of the Interview:
on 12.12.2018 at 10:00 AM
Dy. Director of Agriculture, North Tripura, Dharmanagar