North East Council Recruitment Jan 2019 for Under Secretary Posts
North Eastern Council Secretariat Shillong has invited application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the Under Secretary (Planning) Post on Deputation Basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post: (No. of post)
Under Secretary (Planning): 01 post
56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
1. Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories :-
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Master's Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Mathematics or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or equivalent.
(ii) Five year's experience in the economic planning and formulation of development schemes/ projects.
Rs. 10000-325-15200 (5th CPC)/ PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100 +GP Rs. 6,600 (6th CPC) corresponding to level 11 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong- 793003, along with Following documents:
1. Attested copies of ACRs for the last S(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer in the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
2. Cadre clearance certificate
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
Notification Date: 05 Jan 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 06 Mar 2019