North East Council Recruitment Jan 2019 for 17 Stenographer Grade II Posts
North Eastern Council Secretariat Shillong has invited application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of the Stenographer Grade II posts on deputation basis. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Name of post: (No. of post)
Stenographer Grade II: 17 posts
56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Other Reserved Category
Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Statutory Organization holding analogous post or with 08 years regular service.
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- pm
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong- 793003 along with Following documents:
1. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
2. Cadre clearance certificate
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre Clearance Certificate
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:
Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news.
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|