North Central Railway Recruitment Dec 2018 For Group’C & (Erstwhile) Group-‘D’ Post
North Central Railway, Allahabad has invited application from Scouts & Guides for the recruitment of the following post. Details of the recruitment are given below :
Name of the post :(total no. of post)
1. Group’C’ : 2 posts
2. (Erstwhile) Group-‘D’ : 6 posts
Age limit :
1. For GP1900/- (Pay Matrix Level – 02) :
between 18 to 30 as on 01.01.2019. (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2001)
2. For GP 1800/-(Pay Matrix Level – 01) :
between 18 to 33 as on 01.01.2019. (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.2001)
Education Qualification :
1. For GP1900/- (Pay Matrix Level – 02) :
The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation / Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University.
- For GP 1800/-(Pay Matrix Level – 01) :
The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Minimum Scouts & Guides Qualification :
The candidate should possess the following certificates in support of his/her Scouts & Guides qualification :
(a) A President’s Scout/Guide/Ranger/Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder in any section;
(b) Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for at least 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness’ should be as per Annexure ‘C’ and
(c) Should have attended two event at National level OR All India Railways’ level AND Two events at State level.
1. Group’C’ :
Rs.5200- 20200/-with corre- sponding Grade Pay-Rs. 1900/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-02)
- (Erstwhile) Group-‘D’ :
Rs.5200- 20200/-with corresponding Grade Pay-Rs. 1800/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-01)
Mode of selection : Based on the performance of the written test
How to apply :
Candidate need to apply online through official website or link given below
Document to be uploaded :
1. Copy of the certificate in support of age proof.
2. Copy of Educational qualifications certificate.
3. Copy of the certificate regarding President Scout / Guide / Ranger / Rover OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) Holder in any section.
4. Copy of the certificate of two event at National level ORAII India Railways’ level.
5. Copy of the certificate of two events at State level.
6. Copy of certificate regarding active member of a Scouts organization for at least 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness’ should be as per Annexure ‘C’
7. List of Scouts & Guides certificates as mentioned in Para 5 (C) (Marks of Scouts & Guides certificates as prescribed will be awarded only on providing the original certificates as mentioned in the list on being declared pass in written examination)
8. Copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer in case of serving employee.
9. Copy of caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST/OBC for taking relaxation as admissible.
10. For taking relaxation as admissible candidate belonging to Ex- Servicemen person with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Minorities / Economic Backward Classes should have to upload respective certificate issued by the competent authority.
NOTE : No print-out/hard copy of application complete in all respect and/or SC/ST certificate needs to be sent to the office.
Examination fee : Rs. 500/- for all candidates except SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes
Mode of payment :
Candidate need to pay examination fee ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards
(service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates).
Important dates :
Last date of submission : 24.12.2018 till 23.59 Hrs
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|