NIT Tiruchirappalli Walk-in-Interview Jan 2019 for Temporary Staff Nurse Post
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Temporary Staff Nurse on contract basis for a period of 6 months and further extension is based on performance every 6 months up to a maximum of 3 years. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Not exceeds 35 years. Age concession as per GoI norms are applicable.
Name of the post: (No. of the Post)
1. Temporary Staff Nurse: 8 Posts
* Diploma (Nursing) / B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute/ University recognized by Nursing Council of India/ Respective State Nursing Council.
* Should be registered with Nursing Council of India/ State Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ council
Rs. 20,000/- per month
(Written Test/ Certificate Verification/ Interview), kindly go through the General Instructions.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to attend the Interview on the date given below and should bring the following documents in original along with a set of self-attested copies of the originals.
(a) 10th/ Matriculation/ SSLC Mark sheet
(b) +2/ HSC Mark sheet
(c) Consolidate Mark sheet of Degree
(d) Degree Certificates, Registration Certificate
(e) Conduct certificate from the Institute last studied.
(f) Community Certificate
(g) Experience Certificate
(h) ID proof (Aadhaar card/ Driving license/ Passport/ PAN card or any Government issued ID with address)
(i) Passport size photograph (2)
1. Date of Advertisement: 21.01.2019
2. Date of Walk in Interview: 29.01.2019
3. Reporting Time: 09.00 a.m.
4. Tentative Joining Date: 01.02.2019
Venue of the Interview:
The Senate Room, NIT, Tiruchirappalli.