NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment Mar 2019 for Engagement of Trainee Positions
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for Engagement of Trainee Temporary positions. Details of the recruitment are given below:
Age Limit: (as on 25.03.2019)
Not exceeds 30 years.
(Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules)
Name of the Support Trainees: (No. of the Post)
1. Network Support Trainee: 2 Posts
2. Hardware Support Trainee: 2 Posts
3. Web Support Trainee: 2 Posts
4. Email Support Trainee: 2 Posts
5. Software Support Trainee: 2 Posts
1. For Software Support Trainee:
First Class in MCA
2. For Others Posts:
First Class in B.E./ B. Tech. in CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ IT
1. Excellent Academic Record from a reputed institution.
2. Knowledge in System Administration (Windows / Linux / Mac).
3. Knowledge in Hardware and Software Installation.
4. Knowledge in Website design, HTML.
5. Knowledge in using Email server like Horde client & Linux.
6. Exposure to Programming Languages C, VB, Java, PHP, ASP.
7. Exposure to MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle.
Rs. 20,000 per month
Mode of Selection:
Seleextion will be based on the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to apply Online through official website or link given below.
Last date of Apply Online:
For details, refer official notification:
For Official Notification: Click Here
For Online Application: Click Here