NIT Mizoram Short term course on “Application of Synopsis Sentaurus TCAD tool in Modelling Device”
A Short term course on “Application of Synopsis Sentaurus TCAD tool in Modelling Device” will be organized at National Institute of Technology, NIT Mizoram from 8th to 12 Oct 2018.
The programme is an Initiative of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
(MeitY) Government of India Electronics & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati, Assam and Support from EIGEN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Who can Attend:
Programme is open to Faculty Members, Research Scholars, PG & UG Students, Lab Technicians and Project Staffs from Universities, Colleges & Schools. Industry Personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline may also apply.
Objective of the Course:
This short-term course (STC) is designed for faculty/ professionals/ students who want to sharpen their design and development skills. This programme include extensive hands-on lab emphasizing the demonstration and application of techniques and skills of Simulation in various Synopsys – TCAD tools.
The participants will be given a thorough understanding of the following topics:
* Aspects about Synopsys TCAD & its Methodology.
* GUI based Structure creation in Sentaurs Structure Editor (SDE).
* Visualization by Sentaurus Visual (SVISUAL).
* Project creation in Sentaurus Workbench (SWB).
* Device Simulation in Sentaurus Device (SDEVICE).
* Device Characteristics Extraction and Calibration.
* Visualization by INSPECT.
* Structure creation by Sentaurs Process (SPROCESS).
* Device Characteristics & Output extraction.
How to Apply:
1. Online – The participants may log on to the E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati
Website and fill up the appropriate registration form.
2. Through Email – Scanned copy of the filled in application form duly endorsed by the forwarding authority is to be mailed at E&ICT Academy’s email id
(firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). Application format given in the brochure may also be downloaded from the website.
Registration Fee: (Including Course Material, Snacks andLunch )
* Rs. 2,950/- for Faculty, Lab Technicians and Project Staff.
* Rs. 1,475/- for ST/SC Faculty, Lab Technicians and Project Staff
* Rs. 5,900/- for Industry Personnel, Research scholars and Students
Last Date of Registration: 02.10.2018
|For Official Notification||Click Here:|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|