NIT Manipur Shortlisted Candidates Non Gate M.Tech & Non Jam M.Sc Admission 2020
The National Institute of Technology, NIT Manipur has released the list of shortlisted candidates Non Gate M.Tech & Non Jam M.Sc Admission 2020. The shortlisted candidates has to appear entrance examination for admission. The Schedule for entrance examination are as follows:
Mode of Examination:
* The exam will be conducted for total 100 marks: 20(academic evaluation X,XII, UG) + 30(Written Test) + 50 (Viva)
* Cut off marks for selection: 30 marks
* Question will be send through Email or Whatsapp by 10:00am.
* Students have to send the scan copy of answer sheet through Email or Whatsapp within the stipulated time.
N.B. Online video monitoring will be done during exam
Date of examination: 22/09/20 & 23/09/20, 10:00 am
NOTE: Selected students after the entrance examination has to produce the graduation (B.Tech/B.E./BSc) results on or before 30th September 2020 (as per CCMT and CCMN rules), failing in which, admission will not be allowed/cancelled.
For List of Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here
VACANCY SEAT MATRIX FOR MASTER IN TECHNOLOGY, NIT MANIPUR
Details of the Admission:
Courses Offered: M.Tech/ MSc Programme:
Name of Department & Specialization:
1) Civil Engineering: Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
2) Computer Science & Engineering: Computer Science & Engineering
3) Electronics & Communication Engineering: VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
4) Electrical Engineering: Power system & Control System
5) Mechanical Engineering: Thermal and Fluids Engineering
NOTE: The number of vacant seats for all the discipline will be announced after the central counseling for MTech (CCMT-2020) and MSc (CCMN-2020) results are declared completely by 15th September 2020.
As per the vacant seat after Central Counseling (CCMT-2019)
For More Details of the Admission: Click Here