NIT Jalandhar Dept of Physics Recruitment Jan 2019 for RA/ SRF and JRF Posts
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (NIT) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for RA/ SRF and JRF Posts. Details of the recruitment are give below:
1. For Research Associate (RA): 35 years
2. For Senior Research fellow (SRF): 32 years
3. For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 28 years
Name of the posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. Research Associate (RA): 1 post
2. Senior Research fellow (SRF): 1 post
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
1. For Research Associate (RA):
Possessing PhD degree Or 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/ M.Tech
2. For Senior Research fellow (SRF):
M.Sc. Physics with 55% marks and at least 2 years of post- MSc research/ teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals. Or ME/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engg./ Tech.
3. For Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
Possessing M.Sc. Physics with 55% marks and passing of valid NET/ GATE
Fellowship in Rs.:
1. For Research Associate (RA): 36000/-pm plus HRA
2. For Senior Research fellow (SRF): 14000/- pm plus HRA
3. For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 12000/-pm plus HRA
Duration of Project:
Three Years or up to completion of project whichever is earlier.
Preference will be given to M.Sc Physics with Ist division candidates
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be base on personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate need to submit an application in prescribed format along with selfattested photocopies of all certificates/ marks sheets/ list of publications at Dr. Praveen Malik, Assistant Professor, Physics Department, NIT Jalandhar, Punjab, 144011 or email at email@example.com.
Last date of the submit Application:
on or before 4 th Jan, 2019
|For Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||NA|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|