NIT Durgapur Dept of Mathematics Walk-in Interview Dec 2018 for JRF\ SRF and RA Posts
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (NIT) has invited application from eligible candidates for the recruitment for JRF\ SRF and RA Posts. Details of the recruitment are give below:
Name of the Project:
Nonlinear Waves and Structures in Dusty and Quantum Plasma
1. For JRF: 28 Years
2. For SRF: 32 Years
3. For RA: 35 Years
(Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.)
Name of the Posts: (No. of the Posts)
1. JRF: 1 post
2. SRF: 1 post
3. RA: 1 post
1. For JRF:
MSc in Mathematics with NET/ GATE qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course.
2. For SRF:
(i) MSc or equivalent degree, and at least two years of post-MSc, research experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals;
3. For RA:
Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after
MSc/ MPharm/ ME/ MTech.
1. For JRF: Rs. 12,000/- per month for first two years & for 3rd year 14000/- per month + Allowances as per CSIR guidelines.
2. For SRF: Rs. 14000/- per month + Allowances as per CSIR guidelines
3. For RA: The consolidated emoluments will be under the following 3 slabs depending on qualification and experience:
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear in person directly before the Selection Committee with a typed and signed application, quoting advertisement No. on the envelope as well as application, with complete curriculum vitae giving e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials addressed.
1. Date of the Walk-in-Interview: on 11.01.2019 at 10:30 a.m.
2. Reporting Time: 10 A.M on 11.01.2018
the Principal Investigator, CSIR Project, Department of Mathematics, NIT, Durgapur - 713209.