NIIT IFBI Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking
NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance has invited application from eligible candidates for five-month program with 45-60 days of full time class work, followed by three months of internship session. Details are as follows:
About the Program
PGDSRB is a five-month program with 45-60 days of full time class work, followed by three months of internship session. The program is unique in both its content as well as its methodology.
PGDSRB program comes with a powerful paid internship. It is for three months, and follows the class-work session. Internship facility is extended to all students on successful completion of class work session. Students who undergo internship and “on the job” internship in ICICI Bank, upon successful completion, qualify for employment in ICICI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Age: Born on or after 1st November-1994.
- >=50% in Class 10th & 12th & Graduation
- Max 1 Year gap between 10th till Graduation (For PGDSRB)
- 10th +12th + Graduation in Regular Mode of Education only. No correspondence & distance learning allowed.
- Candidates where Parent/Sibling/Spouse working with ICICI group are not eligible for program.
- Candidates with prior work experience with ICICI Group or any of its subsidiaries – on roll/off roll are not eligible for program.
Selected candidates, who are shortlisted for admission, are granted admission with placement opportunity (subject to fulfillment of specific academic and non-academic criteria). Before commencing internship, ICICI Bank will offer provisional appointment letter to the candidate. Additional terms and conditions as specified by ICICI Bank, shall apply. Students also get to undergo paid Internship which helps substantially recover part-cost of the program even before the final diploma is awarded.
- A broad holistic understanding of the Banking industry
- Detailed knowledge about generic banking products
- Master the skills and attitude for succeeding in the banking workplace
- Hands-on knowledge of Finacle software
- Detailed understanding of the specific products, processes and policies of ICICI Bank
- Tools and techniques for searching and analysing information
- Detailed knowledge about the banking regulations
- English language and business communication skills
- Skills and techniques for selling banking and financial products
- Art of managing customer relationships
- Prepare for and clear NISM Series V-A Certification
- Paid internship and cracking your first job in ICICI Bank, one of the largest banks in the country
Selection Process: The selection to the program is through 4 level of evaluation.
- Profiler – It is psychometric test to check your proficiency
- Mode : Online
- Duration : 25 Min
- Number of questions : 15-25 questions
- Written English Evaluation – You will be given a topic and you will have to write an essay
- Mode : Offline
- Duration : 15-20 Min
- Word Limit : 150-250 words
- Interview – This is a online interview to check you on basic fitment in a bank and domain knowledge
- Mode : Online
- Duration : 10-15 Min
- ICET (Aptitude test) – it has 4 sections
|ICET Section||Question Section wise||Time(Min)|
- Duration 55 Min
- Result declaration will be done by NIIT basis assessment (combined weightage) of all screening level.
Naorem Bipin Singh
Sales Counsellor|E-mail: Naorem.Singh@niit.com |Cell: +91-7005890663
NIIT Limited, India | www.niit.com