NIFT Recruitment 2019 For Assistant Database Administrator, Computer Engineer, Jr Engineer| 30 Posts
Name & number of post :
1. Assistant Database Administrator : 01(UR-1)
2. Computer Engineer : 13(UR-7 , OBC-0 ,PWD- 01)
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 06(UR-3 , SC- 1)
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 10(UR-5 , SC-1 , ST-1 , OBC-2 , EWS-1)
Age limits :
1. For Assistant Database Administrator : 35 years(No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long term contract)
2. For Computer Engineer : 25-40 years
3. For Junior Engineer (Civil) : 25-35 years
4. For Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 25-35 years
Note : Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. of India rules wherever applicable.
Pay scale :
1. For Assistant Database Administrator : Rs. 15600-39100/ + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
2. For Computer Engineer : Rs.9300-34800/ + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
3. For Junior Engineer (Civil) : Rs.9300-34800/ + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
4. For Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Rs.9300-34800/ + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Essential Qualification :
1. For Assistant Database Administrator :
ME /M. Tech / MCA or equivalent. 6 years’ experience in Database Management/ Software Management & Maintenance/ Management Information System/ Software development. Experience in MS-SQL,ASP .Net framework.
2. For Computer Engineer :
B.E./B.Tech(Engg) in Computer Science/ IT/Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application from a University/Institute of repute with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
03 Years diploma in Electronics/Computers with 5 years relevant experience.Should have experience in software development,management information system development maintenance of data bank in a reputed industry/institute/PSU /autonomous/ Govt./ Semi-Govt. Organization in related areas for at least 3 years.iii. Should have full knowledge of computer hardware and software.
3. For Junior Engineer (Civil) :
i. Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government.At least 5 years experience in Civil constructions and maintenance work of major projects.
4. For Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an institute recognised by the Government. At least 5 years experience in erection, running and maintenance of different types of electrical maintenance of different types of electrical cable systems.
MODE OF SELECTION :
Screening test/Written test & Followed by interview
1. Assistant Database Administrator- 1000
2. Computer Engineer,Junior Engineer (Civil),Junior Engineer (Electrical)-500
How to apply :
Intyerested Candidates needs to apply Online from NIFT website(or the link given below )
Important date :
Online application starts from – from 01 October, 2019 (9:00 AM)
Last date : 29th November. 2019 (upto 5:30 PM).
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Latest Job Notification:||Click Here|
|For Job Notification State- Wise:||Click Here|